Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Birthday - Reason to Smile

My first picture/post...

I got the layout for this card from Stamping 411.  That blog really helped me with my inspiration.  It gave me somewhere to start.  The ladies there gave me the layout, I came up with the rest.

Birthday Card - Reason to Smile

Stamp Set - Reason to Smile
Paper - Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and First Edition DSP
Embellishments - Basic Black Polka Dot Ribbon, Labels Collection Framelits
Ink - Basic Black, Soft Suede, and Summer Starfruit
Tools - Sponge, Pop Dots, 1 3/4 inch Circle Punch, Adhesive, and Sticky Strip

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! And, great first card!! Like the way you layered the two blossoms!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! Welcome indeed! I'm so happy you decided to share your artwork! It looks like the beginning of something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfection! Welcome to the blogging world. Thanks so much for joining us this week on the 411 sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.