Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sketch Savvy - First Attempt

So today, I tried my first scrapbooking sketch.  I just recently started following the blog http://sketchsavvy.blogspot.com.

The sketch was cute, so I said, Why not?  It wasn't as easy as I thought, seeing as though I don't really do too much scrapbooking.  Here is the sketch:
2 Page Sketch #19
August 11, 2014


Here is my attempt at the sketch.  I didn't know what the measurements were so I had to improvise.  I chose my Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the card stock to match.  With Stampin' Up!, the DSP Packages now have the coordinating card stock colors printed on them.  What a relief!





Stamp Set:  Draw the Line
DSP:  Park Lane
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Punches: 2 ½" Circle, 1 ¾" Circle, 1 ⅜" Circle, Spiral Border, 1" Square Punch, Tag Punch (Creative Memories)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.