Monday, February 15, 2021

Tangible Events DMV

So this weekend, I participated in a Paint and Sip event with Tangible Events DMV, a black owned event. It was a live stream event. The artist, Vanessa, gave us step-by-step directions for creating our masterpieces. Her directions were very easy to follow.

Here is an example of the Tangible Box. I got so excited after opening my box, I began pulling everything out and forgot to take a picture.  In my box, there were 2 easels, 2 canvases, 2 packs of brushes, candy, paint, rosé, rum, vodka, and wine. Your box depended on which package you ordered. It had everything we needed to sip a little bit and a paint a lotta bit. 


Here is the picture I painted. I added 2 extra hearts, just because I'm extra like that.

Finally, I was asked to take their logo and create two shirts for the host and his amazing wife. This is a picture of her shirt. Her shirt was silver glitter, while his was white with his name on the back.


I had so much fun painting with Tangible Events. I can't wait until the next event!

Follow them now on Instagram!

Company: tangible.events.dmv
Artist - Vanessa: vgan.ness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.